Saturday 16 June 2012

IN THE FIELD!

This is a collection of battlefield images I staged and 
photographed over the last 18 months using Airfix figures.

"I can see your house from here"

"Take that you blighters"

"Banzai"

"Ready, steady, go"

"Sarge, I can see the burger joint"

"O Sol Mio"

"That car came in handy"

"Hey look, women"

"Last one there's a rotten egg"

"Yeah! I won me a cuddly toy"

"Klaus, check the fridge for munchies"

"Me bags the bread loaf"

"Don't look so glum men"

"Let's see how far I can throw this"

"This will soften his cough"

"You never know what's around the corner"

"Damn, he didn't score on the penalty"

"Betcha I can hit it from here"

"Who's idea was this anyway"

"Why waste bullets? Watch this"

"Hurry, hurry before the croissants are gone"


"Jeez Jones, you really are a lousy shot"

"Ok, that's it. Let's go for a beer"

"Nope, you missed that rabbit"

"So this is what it's like behind enemy lines"

"Hey Frederike, what time is it?"

"This should fix 'em"

"Leave some for me"

"This bush needs a good pruning"

"Come to daddy you swines"

"There is nothing like a walk in the country"

"Don't try this at home"

"Hello little worm"

"Get that rabbit"

"Anyway, the wife said to her..."

"Anyone like a Pretzel?"

"Shoot them down, like the dogs they are"

"They left so fast the dinner's still hot"

"I wish they'd fix that ski lift"

"Shoot that snowman"

"There's nothing like a Skiing Holiday"

"Take that ya blighter"

"Aaaaaaaaeeeeeeee! Bang!"

Rub a dub dub, two men in a tub!













1 comment:

  1. Nice pictures!
    ...still laughing at their subtitles..
    (-&

    ReplyDelete